The Claddagh Earrings with Trinity Knot is a traditional Claddagh design, with the Triquetra, or Trinity knot at the top of the design.
- 3/4″ tall, including bale
- Finely detailed workmanship, and we hand polish again just before shipping
- .925 Sterling Silver
- 4.0 grams
Celtic Symbol Meaning The symbolism of the Claddagh Earrings with Triquetra stands for Friendship, Loyalty and Love. It comes from the village of Claddagh, near Galway, Ireland, but has been adopted by Celts of all kinds due to its dynamic symbolism.
Celtic Jewelry Symbol Meaning – The Triquetra or Trinity, is one of the earliest Celtic symbols, and is believed to predate the cross by hundreds of years. It symbolizes the trinity in all of its forms, Body, Mind & Spirit; Maiden, Mother & Crone; Air, Water & Earth, and the Christian trinity.
Latest posts by Bram Lightbourne (see all)
- Loriah Necklace is a Stunning “Contemporary Celtic” Design - June 23, 2016
- The Meanings of Celtic Jewelry Symbols - April 18, 2016
- Meaning of Triquetra – Trinity Knot – Celtic Triangle - June 19, 2008