The Spyra Dua Pendant with Rainbow Moonstone features spirals within spirals. The large Moonstone cabochon swings gently from a hinge, framed by the two lower curves. The square cut Moonglow Mist Topaz (same type as Mystic Fire Topaz) gem compliments the green in the Moonstone cabochon.
- One of our exclusive Gaelyn Bram original designs, produced in very small quantities
- 1 5/8″ tall by 1 1/8″ wide
- 14 x 10 mm Rainbow Moonstone cabochon (the Moonstone has a few small inclusions which often help it refract the light)
- 7 mm square cut faceted Moonglow Mist Topaz gem
- Finely detailed workmanship, and we hand polish again just before shipping
- .925 Sterling Silver
- 8.5 grams
Celtic Symbol Meaning: The Celtic spiral is also one of the oldest Celtic symbols. Spirals have been found on Irish Stone Age monuments at Newgrange, dating from around 2,500 B. C. Celtic spirals have come to represent the concept of growth, expansion, and cosmic energy, depending on the culture in which it is used. In ancient Ireland the spiral represented the Sun.