The Twin Celtic Goddesses Mammoth Tusk Pendant is hand carved from a piece of woolly mammoth tusk found in Siberia. It is estimated that the age is between 10,000 years old and 20,000 years old. This design is a striking Celtic symbol of twin goddesses intertwined by holding hands, and with Celtic knotwork.
- Approximately 1 1/2″ tall, not including bale
- Fine Craftsmanship
- Come with a Certificate of Authenticity
- 5.0 grams
Celtic symbol meaning: The Twin Celtic Goddess design symbolizes the symbiotic connection between the inner and outer person, the unbreakable tie between the spiritual and physical realms.
Note: Because each piece is hand carved from different mammoth, color variations due occur.
Latest posts by Bram Lightbourne (see all)
- Loriah Necklace is a Stunning “Contemporary Celtic” Design - June 23, 2016
- The Meanings of Celtic Jewelry Symbols - April 18, 2016
- Meaning of Triquetra – Trinity Knot – Celtic Triangle - June 19, 2008