The Triskele Celtic Pendant is a traditional Triskele, or Triple Goddess design, in a medium sized Celtic pendant. This is similar to our large Triskele pendant, but is a little smaller. This medium Triskele is crafted in highly polished sterling silver for an elegant look in any situation.
- 3/4″ tall, including bale
- Finely Crafted, and we hand polish our Celtic jewelry again before shipping
- .925 Sterling Silver
- 1.5 grams
Celtic Jewelry Symbol Meaning: The Triskele, Triple Goddess, or Triskelion symbol is one that has been used by many cultures around the globe. The Celts of the Bronze Age called it the Spiral of Life. It symbolizes the three cycles of life in many forms: body-mind-spirit, earth-sea-sky, maiden-mother-crone. It has also been found in pre-Columbian and ancient Hopi cultures, and has been popularized in many modern movies and TV shows.
Latest posts by Bram Lightbourne (see all)
- Loriah Necklace is a Stunning “Contemporary Celtic” Design - June 23, 2016
- The Meanings of Celtic Jewelry Symbols - April 18, 2016
- Meaning of Triquetra – Trinity Knot – Celtic Triangle - June 19, 2008