The Celtic Trinity Knot Pendant is a medium sized Celtic pendant with the traditional solitary trinity, or triquetra, knot pattern.
- 3/4″ tall, including bale
- Fine craftsmanship, and we hand polish again just before shipping
- .925 Sterling Silver
- 1.6 grams
Celtic Jewelry Symbol Meaning The Triquetra or Trinity, is one of the earliest Celtic symbols, and is believed to predate the cross by hundreds of years. It symbolizes the trinity in all of its forms, Body, Mind & Spirit; Maiden, Mother & Crone; Air, Water & Earth, and the Christian trinity.
Latest posts by Bram Lightbourne (see all)
- Loriah Necklace is a Stunning “Contemporary Celtic” Design - June 23, 2016
- The Meanings of Celtic Jewelry Symbols - April 18, 2016
- Meaning of Triquetra – Trinity Knot – Celtic Triangle - June 19, 2008