The Spyra Dua Pendant with Black Onyx and Amethyst features spirals and more spirals. The large oval onyx cabochon swings gently from a hinge, cradled by the two lower curves. The faceted square rich purple Amethyst compliments the black cabochon.
- One of our exclusive Gaelyn Bram original designs, produced in very small quantities
- 1 5/8″ tall by 1 1/8″ wide
- 14 x 10 mm Black Onyx cabochon
- 7 mm square cut faceted Amethyst gem
- Finely detailed workmanship, and we hand polish again just before shipping
- .925 Sterling Silver
- 8.5 grams
Celtic Symbol Meaning: The Celtic spiral is also one of the oldest Celtic symbols. Spirals have been found on Irish Stone Age monuments at Newgrange, dating from around 2,500 B. C. Celtic spirals have come to represent the concept of growth, expansion, and cosmic energy, depending on the culture in which it is used. In ancient Ireland the spiral represented the Sun.