The Spyra Dua Pendant with Azurite features spirals within spirals. The large Azurite cabochon swings gently from a hinge, framed by the two lower curves. The square cut green quartz gem compliments the green in the azurite cabochon.
- One of our exclusive Gaelyn Bram original designs, produced in very small quantities
- 1 5/8″ tall by 1 1/8″ wide
- 14 x 10 mm Azurite cabochon
- 7 mm square cut faceted Green Quartz gem
- Finely detailed workmanship, and we hand polish again just before shipping
- .925 Sterling Silver
- 8.5 grams
Celtic Symbol Meaning: The Celtic spiral is also one of the oldest Celtic symbols. Spirals have been found on Irish Stone Age monuments at Newgrange, dating from around 2,500 B. C. Celtic spirals have come to represent the concept of growth, expansion, and cosmic energy, depending on the culture in which it is used. In ancient Ireland the spiral represented the Sun.
Note: All the Azurite cabachons differ in color as they are hand made. Some have more of the Lapis blue color than what is shown in the photo. Please contact us if you have specific preferences.