The Small Triskele Pendant within a Circle has the Triskele, Triskelion, or Triple Goddess design, within a circle and with three triangle shapes in between the three spiral ends of the design. It is a smaller pendant, but very classy, and attractive.
- 7/8″ tall, including bale
- Fine Craftsmanship, and we hand polish again just before shipping
- .925 Sterling Silver
- 2.4 grams
Celtic Jewelry Symbol Meaning The Triskele, Triple Goddess, or Triskelion symbol has been found in many ancient cultures around the world. The Celtic people in the Bronze Age called it the Spiral of Life. It symbolizes the three cycles of life in many forms: body-mind-spirit, maiden-mother-crone, and land-sea-sky. It has also been found in pre-Columbian and ancient Hopi cultures.
Latest posts by Bram Lightbourne (see all)
- Loriah Necklace is a Stunning “Contemporary Celtic” Design - June 23, 2016
- The Meanings of Celtic Jewelry Symbols - April 18, 2016
- Meaning of Triquetra – Trinity Knot – Celtic Triangle - June 19, 2008