This designer pendant is one of the most unique we offer. The highly polished sterling silver exterior is offset beautifully by the 24K Gold gilded interior which peeks out warmly from inside the Celtic knot pattern. At first glance the pendant appears to be silver, but upon closer inspection the rich gold is revealed from within. A unique and striking jewelry design for the discriminating collector.
- 1 12/16″ tall by 1 1/8″ wide (43 mm x 29 mm)
- Finest craftsmanship in silver and 24K gold gilding
- comes with 18″ sterling silver chain
- 15.3 grams, with chain.
Celtic Jewelry Symbol Meaning: The gold interior symbolizes the rich inner life, which is seen in the material world by looking deep inside.
Note: For the purpose of illustrating the design, we have photographed this pendant so as to accentuate the 24K Gold gilded interior. The gold gilding is a subtle effect, and is dependent upon the lighting, and the angle of the viewer.
Latest posts by Bram Lightbourne (see all)
- Loriah Necklace is a Stunning “Contemporary Celtic” Design - June 23, 2016
- The Meanings of Celtic Jewelry Symbols - April 18, 2016
- Meaning of Triquetra – Trinity Knot – Celtic Triangle - June 19, 2008