The Mammoth Tusk Celtic Dragon pendant is one of our exclusive designs. It is hand carved out of a unique mammoth tusk material that is believed to be between 10,000 – 20,000 years old. In addition to the ornate dragon design there is a triskele in the center and a double spiral towrds the top. This is
- 1 1/2″ in diameter, not including bale
- Finely handcarved
- Comes with a signed Certificate of Authenticity
- 8.5 grams (approximate as each custom piece varies)
Celtic symbol meaning: The Dragon symbolizes strength, courage, and fortitude. Dragons are also related to balance, and magic – encouraging us to tap into our psychic nature and see the world through the eyes of mystery and wonder. Dragons are also the embodiment of primordial power – the ultimate ruler of all the elements: Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind.
NOTE: The pic is of the actual piece. Color variations and grain are common in Mammoth and add to the uniqueness of each piece. We have a couple of others in stock, feel free to email us for photos. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Latest posts by Bram Lightbourne (see all)
- Loriah Necklace is a Stunning “Contemporary Celtic” Design - June 23, 2016
- The Meanings of Celtic Jewelry Symbols - April 18, 2016
- Meaning of Triquetra – Trinity Knot – Celtic Triangle - June 19, 2008