Another style in our larger Celtic knot pendants, this has a design that repeats four times and the four designs are tied together in the center. A true eternal knot design, this is the perfect Celtic knot pattern for anyone who wants something a little less symetrical.
- 1 9/16″ tall including bale by 1 1/8″ (40 mm x 29 mm)
- Fine detail and hand polished by shipping
- 5.9 grams
- .925 Sterling silver
Celtic Jewelry Symbol Meaning: This Celtic knot pattern symbolizes the interconnectedness of all things, and the never ending nature of life.
Latest posts by Bram Lightbourne (see all)
- Loriah Necklace is a Stunning “Contemporary Celtic” Design - June 23, 2016
- The Meanings of Celtic Jewelry Symbols - April 18, 2016
- Meaning of Triquetra – Trinity Knot – Celtic Triangle - June 19, 2008