The Large Triskele Pendant is a symbol found in many cultures around the world. This style of Triskele is traditional with it’s three spirals and large enough to make a statement, whether worn in a formal or caual setting. The Triskele is one of the most enduring symbols of all time, and is also called the Triple Goddess or Triskelion.
- 1 1/4″ tall, including bale
- Fine Celtic jewelry craftsmanship, and we hand polish again just before shipping
- .925 Sterling Silver
- 3.1 grams
Celtic Jewelry Symbol Meaning: The Triskele, Triskelion or Triple Goddess symbol has been found in many ancient cultures around the world. The Celtic people of the Bronze Age called it the Spiral of Life. It symbolizes the three cycles of life in many forms: maiden-mother-crone, body-mind-spirit, and land-sea-sky. It has also been found in pre-Columbian and ancient Hopi cultures.
Latest posts by Bram Lightbourne (see all)
- Loriah Necklace is a Stunning “Contemporary Celtic” Design - June 23, 2016
- The Meanings of Celtic Jewelry Symbols - April 18, 2016
- Meaning of Triquetra – Trinity Knot – Celtic Triangle - June 19, 2008