The Large Celtic Knot Pendant has an intricate Celtic interlace design within a circular silver frame. The Celtic knot pattern is pierced through, not an oxidized background.
- 1 1/2″ tall, including bale
- Finely detailed workmanship, and we hand polish again just before shipping
- .925 Sterling Silver
- 4 grams
Celtic Jewelry Symbol Meaning The Celtic knot pattern symbolizes the interconnectedness of all things, and the never ending nature of life.
Latest posts by Bram Lightbourne (see all)
- Loriah Necklace is a Stunning “Contemporary Celtic” Design - June 23, 2016
- The Meanings of Celtic Jewelry Symbols - April 18, 2016
- Meaning of Triquetra – Trinity Knot – Celtic Triangle - June 19, 2008