The Dragonfly Celtic Pendant matches our dragonfly earrings, and is finely detailed. Dragonfly jewelry is currently very popular, probably due to the symbolic meaning given below.
- 1 1/16″ tall, including bale
- Finely detailed workmanship, and we hand polish again just before shipping
- .925 Sterling Silver
- 1.7 grams
Celtic Symbol Meaning The Dragonfly has taken on a mystical and magical symbolism. They stand for joy, embracing change, and moving through the realms of illusion into true transformation.
Latest posts by Bram Lightbourne (see all)
- Loriah Necklace is a Stunning “Contemporary Celtic” Design - June 23, 2016
- The Meanings of Celtic Jewelry Symbols - April 18, 2016
- Meaning of Triquetra – Trinity Knot – Celtic Triangle - June 19, 2008