The Claddagh Pendant with Celtic Knot is a contemporary take on the traditional Claddagh pendant. The heart and crown of the Claddagh is suspended by a Celtic trinityknot in a vertical orientation. A very unique and striking interpretation of the classic Claddagh pendant.
- 1 5/8″ tall including bale
- Very fine craftsmanship
- .925 sterling silver
- 3.4 grams
- We always hand polish before we send it out
Celtic Jewelry Symbol Meaning: The Triquetra or Trinity, is one of the earliest Celtic symbols, and is believed to predate the cross by hundreds of years. It symbolizes the trinity in all of its forms. The Claddagh stands for love, friendship and loyalty.
Latest posts by Bram Lightbourne (see all)
- Loriah Necklace is a Stunning “Contemporary Celtic” Design - June 23, 2016
- The Meanings of Celtic Jewelry Symbols - April 18, 2016
- Meaning of Triquetra – Trinity Knot – Celtic Triangle - June 19, 2008