The Irish Claddagh with Green Crystal & Cranes is a traditional Irish Claddagh design on the bottom, and a more contemporary style on the top with spirals and two cranes. It has a green crystal heart.
- 1″ tall not incoluding bale by 1″ wide (25 mm x 25mm)
- 5 mm green crystal heart
- Fine craftsmanship, and we hand polish again just before shipping
- .925 Sterling Silver
- 3.5 grams
Celtic Jewelry Symbol Meaning: The claddagh stands for Friendship (hands), Loyalty (crown) and Love (heart). It’s motto is, “Let Love and Friendship Rein forever”. It is given and worn, both in friendship and romantic love. It’s origin, over 400 years ago, is from the village of Claddagh, near Galway, Ireland, but has been adopted by Celts of all persuasions due to its dynamic symbolism.
Crane is a bird accociated with the Moon, and to the Triple Goddess. Invokes Magic, shamanic travel, reaching deeper mysteries and truths.
Green crystal is helpful for healing and balance.
Latest posts by Bram Lightbourne (see all)
- Loriah Necklace is a Stunning “Contemporary Celtic” Design - June 23, 2016
- The Meanings of Celtic Jewelry Symbols - April 18, 2016
- Meaning of Triquetra – Trinity Knot – Celtic Triangle - June 19, 2008