The Celtic Tuim Pendant is a large, bold, Celtic knot design pendant with four trinity shapes in the endless knot pattern.
- 1 1/4″ tall, including bale, by 7/8″ wide
- Finely detailed workmanship, and we hand polish again just before shipping
- .925 Sterling Silver
- 5.2 grams
Celtic Jewelry Symbol Meaning The Tuim knot represents the four seasons, the four seasonal lunar holidays, solstice’s and equinox’s, and the four elements earth, air, fire, and water.
Latest posts by Bram Lightbourne (see all)
- Loriah Necklace is a Stunning “Contemporary Celtic” Design - June 23, 2016
- The Meanings of Celtic Jewelry Symbols - April 18, 2016
- Meaning of Triquetra – Trinity Knot – Celtic Triangle - June 19, 2008