The Celtic Heart Charm Pendant is an eternal knot pattern in the shape of a heart. Even the outside silver border is a part of the Celtic knot interlace design. One of our smaller pendants, but big on style.
- 1 1/16″ tall including the bale
- Fine detail and workmanship
- .925 sterling silver
- Always hand polished before shipping
- 1 gram
Celtic Jewelry Symbol Meaning: The knot work symbolizes the interconnectedness of all things, and the heart love.
Latest posts by Bram Lightbourne (see all)
- Loriah Necklace is a Stunning “Contemporary Celtic” Design - June 23, 2016
- The Meanings of Celtic Jewelry Symbols - April 18, 2016
- Meaning of Triquetra – Trinity Knot – Celtic Triangle - June 19, 2008