Our Celtic Cross Pendant has a graceful endless knot design that makes up the cross. This medium sized pendant is unique, and while it is a contemporary design, it draws from ancient Celtic influences.
- 1 1/8″ tall (29 mm), including bale
- Finely hand crafted, and hand polished before shipping
- .925 Sterling Silver
- 2.0 grams
Celtic Symbol Meaning – The Cross with Celtic knot work, or other Celtic ornamentation, is known as the Celtic Cross. In addition to being a symbol of the Christian faith, the early Celtic meaning was the horizontal or earthly realm, intersecting with the vertical or spiritual realm.
Latest posts by Bram Lightbourne (see all)
- Loriah Necklace is a Stunning “Contemporary Celtic” Design - June 23, 2016
- The Meanings of Celtic Jewelry Symbols - April 18, 2016
- Meaning of Triquetra – Trinity Knot – Celtic Triangle - June 19, 2008