This Large Triskele Pendant features an elegant triskele design within a circular band of silver. The Triskele pendant is domed to create a three dimensional design that is a very highly polished and reflective Celtic jewelry piece. The 1 1/2″ diameter of our Triskele pendant is perfect for casual and formal wear. Also called the Triple Goddess or Triskelion, this Celtic symbol is one of the oldest and most popular in Celtic jewelry mythology. This is one of our most striking and also one of our most popular Celtic jewelry items.
- 1 1/2″ tall, including bale
- Fine Craftsmanship, and we hand polish the Triskele Pendant again just before shipping
- .925 Sterling Silver
- 4.7 grams
Celtic Jewelry Symbol Meaning: The Triskele, Triple Goddess, or Triskelion symbol has been found in many ancient cultures around the world. The Celtic people in the Bronze Age called it the Spiral of Life. It symbolizes the three cycles of life in many forms: body-mind-spirit, maiden-mother-crone, and land-sea-sky. It has also been found in pre-Columbian and ancient Hopi cultures.
Latest posts by Bram Lightbourne (see all)
- Loriah Necklace is a Stunning “Contemporary Celtic” Design - June 23, 2016
- The Meanings of Celtic Jewelry Symbols - April 18, 2016
- Meaning of Triquetra – Trinity Knot – Celtic Triangle - June 19, 2008