The Twin Flame Celtic Heart Earrings depict two stylized flames intertwined within a heart shape. These earrings are very elegant, and look beautiful when worn with either formal dress or casual with blue jeans.
Celtic hearts are a more contemporary style of jewelry design not found in ancient times, but they are very popular nonetheless.
- 5/8″ tall, not including ear wires
- Fine craftsmanship and hand polished before shipping
- .925 Sterling Silver
- 2.9 grams (pair)
Celtic Jewelry Symbol Meaning: Twin Flames, Soul Mates, the interconnectedness of all things, attracts love.
Latest posts by Bram Lightbourne (see all)
- Loriah Necklace is a Stunning “Contemporary Celtic” Design - June 23, 2016
- The Meanings of Celtic Jewelry Symbols - April 18, 2016
- Meaning of Triquetra – Trinity Knot – Celtic Triangle - June 19, 2008