The Trinity Knot Celtic Earrings are a medium sized traditional Trinity Knot (also called Triquetra) which dangles nicely from an ear wire. Because the point of the Celtic trinity know is pointing down, it looks graceful next to your face. These are a simple, elegant interpretation of a classic Celtic earring design.
- 5/8″ tall not including the ear wires
- Fine Craftsmanship, and we hand polish again just before shipping
- .925 Sterling Silver
- 2.6 grams
Celtic Jewelry Symbol Meaning The Celtic Trinity knot, also called the Triquetra, is one of the earliest Celtic symbols. It is believed to predate the cross by hundreds of years. It symbolizes the trinity in all of its different forms, Body, Mind & Spirit; Maiden, Mother & Crone; Air, Water & Earth, and more.
Latest posts by Bram Lightbourne (see all)
- Loriah Necklace is a Stunning “Contemporary Celtic” Design - June 23, 2016
- The Meanings of Celtic Jewelry Symbols - April 18, 2016
- Meaning of Triquetra – Trinity Knot – Celtic Triangle - June 19, 2008