Our Spiral Earrings with Triskeles are for those who love spirals. The design is on slightly domed discs, with a triskele shape in the center and three wave like spirals coming in from the edges. The result is a very delicate design made bold by the oxidation on the background. Very classy earrings and comfortable to wear.
- 1/2″ in diameter
- .925 sterling silver
- Fine detail and workmanship
- Always hand polished again before shipping
- 2.4 grams
Celtic Jewelry Symbol Meaning: The Triskele, Triskelion or Triple Goddess symbol has been found in many ancient cultures around the world. The Celtic people of the Bronze Age called it the Spiral of Life. It symbolizes the three cycles of life in many forms: maiden-mother-crone, body-mind-spirit, and land-sea-sky. It has also been found in pre-Columbian and ancient Hopi cultures. The spiral has been used in many cultures, the Irish used it as a symbol of the sun.
Latest posts by Bram Lightbourne (see all)
- Loriah Necklace is a Stunning “Contemporary Celtic” Design - June 23, 2016
- The Meanings of Celtic Jewelry Symbols - April 18, 2016
- Meaning of Triquetra – Trinity Knot – Celtic Triangle - June 19, 2008