These Celtic knot earrings feature two Celtic trinity knots within a marquise shape. They are a medium sized earring, yet light because the design is cut out of the silver. They are slightly domed to provide a nice three dimensional look. These are very classy looking earrings at a very affordable price.
- 7/8″ tall without the earwires. (20 mm)
- Very fine detail and craftsmanship
- .925 sterling silver
- always hand polished again before shipping
- 3.6 grams
Celtic Jewelry Symbol Meaning: The Trinity, or Triquetra, is one of the earliest Celtic symbols, and is believed to predate the cross by hundreds of years. It symbolizes the trinity in all of its forms, Body, Mind & Spirit; Maiden, Mother & Crone; Air, Water & Earth, etc.
Latest posts by Bram Lightbourne (see all)
- Loriah Necklace is a Stunning “Contemporary Celtic” Design - June 23, 2016
- The Meanings of Celtic Jewelry Symbols - April 18, 2016
- Meaning of Triquetra – Trinity Knot – Celtic Triangle - June 19, 2008