The Four Triquetra in a Circle earrings is a larger sized earring design with four triquetra knots within a circle. Also called the Celtic trinity knot, or Celtic triangle, this is a new take on a traditional design.
- 3/4″ tall, not including the wires
- Fine Craftsmanship, and we hand polish again just before shipping
- .925 Sterling Silver
- 4.9 grams (substantial)
Celtic Jewelry Symbol Meaning – The Trinity, or Triquetra, is one of the earliest Celtic symbols, and is believed to predate the cross by hundreds of years. It symbolizes the trinity in all of its forms, Body, Mind & Spirit; Maiden, Mother & Crone; Air, Water & Earth, and more recently the Christian trinity.
Latest posts by Bram Lightbourne (see all)
- Loriah Necklace is a Stunning “Contemporary Celtic” Design - June 23, 2016
- The Meanings of Celtic Jewelry Symbols - April 18, 2016
- Meaning of Triquetra – Trinity Knot – Celtic Triangle - June 19, 2008