The Triquetra Earrings with Four Trinity Knots are three trinity knot designs, nestled above and below a larger trinity knot design. These four trinity knot patterns then create a larger trinity knot design. This design is a good choice for anyone who really likes the trinity knot. The trinity knot is also called triquetra.
- 5/8″ tall, not including ear wires
- Fine Craftsmanship, and we hand polish again just before shipping
- .925 Sterling Silver
- 3.3 grams
Celtic Jewelry Symbol Meaning: The Celtic Triquetra endless knot design in the symbolizes the interconnectedness of all things.
Latest posts by Bram Lightbourne (see all)
- Loriah Necklace is a Stunning “Contemporary Celtic” Design - June 23, 2016
- The Meanings of Celtic Jewelry Symbols - April 18, 2016
- Meaning of Triquetra – Trinity Knot – Celtic Triangle - June 19, 2008