Four Hearts Celtic Knot Earring
The Four Hearts Celtic Knot Earrings have a never ending knot design in the shape of four hearts. These medium sized earrings appear to be an abstract knot design from a distance, but as you draqw closer they reveal themselves to be four interlocking hearts.
- 5/8″ tall, not including the ear wires.
- Fine cratsmanship, and we offer a final hand polish before shipping
- .925 Sterling silver
- 3.1 grams (pair)
Celtic Jewelry Symbol Meaning: The endless Celtic knot in a heart design is rather obvious…. never ending love. It also represents Love through the four seasons.
Latest posts by Bram Lightbourne (see all)
- Loriah Necklace is a Stunning “Contemporary Celtic” Design - June 23, 2016
- The Meanings of Celtic Jewelry Symbols - April 18, 2016
- Meaning of Triquetra – Trinity Knot – Celtic Triangle - June 19, 2008