Our Double Trinity Celtic Earrings (also known as Triquetra or Celtic triangle earrings) are a trinity knot within a trinity knot.
- 5/8″ tall, not including ear wires
- Fine craftsmanship and hand polished before shipping
- .925 Sterling Silver
- 2.5 grams (pair)
Celtic Jewelry Symbol Meaning: The Trinity, or Triquetra, is one of the earliest Celtic symbols, and is believed to predate the cross by hundreds of years. It symbolizes the trinity in all of its forms, Body, Mind & Spirit; Maiden, Mother & Crone; Air, Water & Earth, and the Christian trinity.
Latest posts by Bram Lightbourne (see all)
- Loriah Necklace is a Stunning “Contemporary Celtic” Design - June 23, 2016
- The Meanings of Celtic Jewelry Symbols - April 18, 2016
- Meaning of Triquetra – Trinity Knot – Celtic Triangle - June 19, 2008