These Celtic Earrings with Cresent Moons and Celtic Knot are one of our most popular styles ever. A crescent moon rests within a ring of silver, with a Celtic trinity knot on the top. These are very magical earrings with both the moon and knot motifs, light and easy to wear, but very striking.
- 1″ tall not including earwires, by 5/16″ wide
- Finest workmanship
- .925 sterling silver
- We always hand polish just before we ship
- 2.9 grams
Celtic Jewelry Symbol Meaning – There is symbolic significance to all the stages of the lunar cycle, and a crescent moon symbolizes transition and transformation. The moon also has a strong Goddess and feminine symbolism.
Latest posts by Bram Lightbourne (see all)
- Loriah Necklace is a Stunning “Contemporary Celtic” Design - June 23, 2016
- The Meanings of Celtic Jewelry Symbols - April 18, 2016
- Meaning of Triquetra – Trinity Knot – Celtic Triangle - June 19, 2008