These Celtic Knot Hoop Earrings are a larger earring with a detailed Celtic knot pattern nested within two circles. The design is pierced through for a lighter earring, providing the striking design but comfortable to wear.
- Just under 1″ in diameter
- Fine detail and workmanship
- Always hand polished again before shipping
- .925 sterling silver
- 6.2 grams (substantial)
Celtic Jewelry Symbol Meaning: The Celtic knot design symbolizes the interconnectedness of all things, and the circles symbolize the Crescent Moon with it’s meaning of transition and transformation.
Latest posts by Bram Lightbourne (see all)
- Loriah Necklace is a Stunning “Contemporary Celtic” Design - June 23, 2016
- The Meanings of Celtic Jewelry Symbols - April 18, 2016
- Meaning of Triquetra – Trinity Knot – Celtic Triangle - June 19, 2008