Circular Celtic Knot Earrings with Five Knots
The Five sided Eternal Knot Celtic Earrings have an intricate circular knot pattern with five knots, interlocking as they create a circle. As you can see these are a very striking and unique Celtic earring design. For those of you who like to wear Celtic earrings that a a little larger than normal, and are of a contemporary Celtic jewelry design, these could fit the bill.
- 5/8″ tall, not including the ear wires
- Finely detailed workmanship, and we hand polish again just before shipping
- .925 Sterling Silver
- 4.4 grams
Celtic Jewelry Symbol Meaning The Celtic knot pattern, made up of five interlaced knots, symbolizes the interconnectedness of all things and the never ending cycle of life.
Latest posts by Bram Lightbourne (see all)
- Loriah Necklace is a Stunning “Contemporary Celtic” Design - June 23, 2016
- The Meanings of Celtic Jewelry Symbols - April 18, 2016
- Meaning of Triquetra – Trinity Knot – Celtic Triangle - June 19, 2008