These Celtic Cross earrings are a representation of the crosses found in ancient Ireland with a ring surrounding the intersection in the center.
- 1 1/2″ tall, not including the wires
- Fine Craftsmanship, and we hand polish again just before shipping
- .925 Sterling Silver
- 5.1 grams
Celtic Jewelry Symbol Meaning A Celtic cross, with a ring around the intersection, and often richly ornamented, is called a high cross or Irish Cross. It is believed that the ring symbolized the sun or moon, and brings the idea of a connection to nature with the symbol.
Latest posts by Bram Lightbourne (see all)
- Loriah Necklace is a Stunning “Contemporary Celtic” Design - June 23, 2016
- The Meanings of Celtic Jewelry Symbols - April 18, 2016
- Meaning of Triquetra – Trinity Knot – Celtic Triangle - June 19, 2008