The Claddagh Bangle Bracelet features a traditional Claddagh design, in a high polish sterling silver bangle bracelet.
- Approximately 8 1/4″ around, with a hook that opens for easy on, easy off (see photo)
- Fine Craftsmanship, and we hand polish again just before shipping
- .925 Sterling Silver
- 12.6 grams
Celtic Symbol Meaning The claddagh stands for Friendship (hands), Loyalty (crown) and Love (heart). It’s motto is, “Let Love and Friendship Rein forever”. It is given and worn, both in friendship and romantic love. It’s origin, over 400 years ago, is from the village of Claddagh, near Galway, Ireland, but has been adopted by Celts of all persuasions due to its dynamic symbolism.
Latest posts by Bram Lightbourne (see all)
- Loriah Necklace is a Stunning “Contemporary Celtic” Design - June 23, 2016
- The Meanings of Celtic Jewelry Symbols - April 18, 2016
- Meaning of Triquetra – Trinity Knot – Celtic Triangle - June 19, 2008