The Celtic Knot Bangle Bracelet features a rich colored lab Garnet between two Celtic knot patterns.
- 8 1/4″ around, with a hook that opens for easy on, easy off (see photo)
- Fine Craftsmanship, and we hand polish again just before shipping
- 9 mm x 4 mm Marquise Deep Red Faceted Lab Created Garnet
- .925 Sterling Silver
- 9.7 grams
Celtic Symbol Meaning The Celtic knot pattern symbolizes the interconnectedness of all things.
Garnet Garnet attracts new friends and is the gem of passion and courage. Inspires success in business.
Latest posts by Bram Lightbourne (see all)
- Loriah Necklace is a Stunning “Contemporary Celtic” Design - June 23, 2016
- The Meanings of Celtic Jewelry Symbols - April 18, 2016
- Meaning of Triquetra – Trinity Knot – Celtic Triangle - June 19, 2008